At OSeven, we envisage a world with zero traffic accidents, and we are here to make it real, one mile at a time!
We are a VC backed company and member of the Endeavor global network, providing pioneering smartphone telematics and driving behavior analytics, for leading insurance, banking, automotive and fleet companies around the globe.
We create responsible, safe and eco drivers and raise driving awareness to the society through new proactive and innovative mobility solutions focusing on customer engagement and constant improvement.
Our world class AI-enabled, Big Data analytics platform, analyzes data collected from different sources (smartphone, OBD, connected cars etc.) which can determine the driving risk and different mobility patterns. Leveraging advanced Machine Learning, we achieve with great accuracy the detection of several risk factors including aggressive braking & acceleration events, speed limit violations and mobile use while driving.
We have successfully completed 4 funding rounds and our solution is already implemented in projects / products in more than 20 countries now and counting, partnering with major international brands in the industry.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to help us turn our goal for safer roads, into easy-to-use products for our clients and amazing journeys for the end users. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean & artful design, UI skills and should be able to understand users’ feedback & turn it into functional user interfaces.
You should be able to:
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Improve and maintain our design system
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Must have skills
- BSc in Graphic or Web Design or relevant field
- Proven work experience as UI/UX designer or similar role
- Knowledge of design software and wire-framing tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Team spirit & strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have skills
- BS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or related
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing and heuristic analysis
What we offer
- Highly competitive salaries reviewed upwards on a regular basis based on company’s targets
- Stock options or bonus scheme subject to seniority level
- Health Insurance and Pension Plan
- International well-known and cool team
- Rapid personal and professional development amongst groundbreaking industry experts
- Technological challenges
- Latest communication and project management tools
- Great workspace in a very good location
- Flexible working conditions (e.g. Work From Home)
- Free drinks and team social events