OSeven, Athens and London based, is a high-tech company and part of Endeavor Global, backed by top tier investors which provides telematics solutions to some of the world’s leading financial services and automotive groups. We have built a world-class device agnostic platform, able to analyze data produced from different sources (smartphones, hardware devices, connected cars) and accurately assess driving behaviour and different mobility patterns.
At OSeven we embrace DevOps as a culture in an attempt to increased transparency, communication, and collaboration amongst team members. We therefore foster multidisciplinary and autonomous teams, that share the responsibility of overseeing the product through the entire course of its lifecycle.
Our platform is micro-services oriented, multi-tenant Sofware as a Service, running on Azure Kubernetes Service and utilizes multiple SaaS and PaaS components from different cloud providers.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our platform team as a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) and play a major part in enhancing the resilience of our system but also contribute to the cost optimization, security and compliance.
If you are an SRE/DevOps or come from a Software Engineering background but have solid knowledge of Linux, containers, Kubernetes and automation we would love to hear from you ;)
What will you be doing:
- Enhancing the System Observability. Digging on the various aspects of the system to identify useful metrics and alerts.
- Improve the CI/CD Jenkins based pipelines to optimise the release management process.
- Manage, maintain and extend the infrastructure by the use of IaC.
- Always be security aware. We will work together to turn DevOps to DevSecOps.
- Develop platform-wide automation to provision resources required to effectively manage a distributed and multi-tenant system.
- Be a member of a Scrum or Kanban team. Always lend a hand in order to achieve team and product goals.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions on automation, technology and processes to improve cross-team collaboration.
Must have skills:
- Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of experience in a Software Engineering role.
- Knowledge of linux, docker, kubernetes, helm
- Experience with a public cloud provider, such as Azure, AWS, GCP etc.
- Familiarity with Jenkins
- Be a good communicator, be constructive and show empathy to the others
- Focus on delivering quality and working software
- Fluency in English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Java, Python or another programming language
- Experience in analysing and optimizing RDBMS performance
What we offer
- Highly competitive salaries reviewed upwards on a regular basis based on company’s targets
- Stock options or bonus scheme subject to seniority level
- Health Insurance and Pension Plan
- International well-known and cool team
- Rapid personal and professional development amongst ground-breaking industry experts
- Technological challenges
- Latest communication and project management tools
- Great workspace in a very good location
- Flexible working conditions (e.g. Work From Home)
- Free drinks and team social events